Link to module.
Campaign setup file attached below.
Modifications from the Edwards module:
- increased contrast in map file.
- used smaller text on game-pieces (to prevent edge bleed-over).
- color-coded units to better show command structure
- added hex ID to mouse-over stack viewer.
- removed charts to save file size (as in all my modules, I figure that players have paper copies of these anyway, so not needed in the module).
- added two "loss-tracking" boards to track demoralization and reorganization eligibility.
- fixed OOB errors (using the roster printed in the rules).
- removed extraneous commands from units, such as cloning and piece rotation, which is not really needed in this game since facing is irrelevant.
- change game-piece palette to scrollable lists, added missing units (from folio listings), and ordered armies by command.
- removed existing pre-defined setups due to all the game-piece changes that were made.
- removed hidden palettes for folio game units.
- added OOC flag to units.
- removed unused content from the vmod archive.
- created new vsav file for on-map campaign setup.