This is the original design out of which grew the Library of Napoleonic Battles by OSG (Kevin Zucker at napoleongames.com).
Link to module.
Campaign setup file attached below.
Modifications from the Edwards module:
- increased contrast in map file.
- used smaller text on game-pieces (to prevent edge bleed-over).
- color-coded units to better show command structure
- added hex ID and unit name to Mouse-over Stack Viewer.
- removed charts to save file size (as in all my modules, players are assumed to have paper copies of these, so not needed in the module).
- added two "loss-tracking" boards for demoralization levels and reorganization eligibility.
- fixed OOB errors (using the roster printed in the rules).
- removed extraneous commands from units, such as cloning and piece rotation, not needed in this game.
- change game-piece palette to scrollable lists, added missing units (from folio listings), and ordered units by command.
- removed existing pre-defined setups due to all the game-piece changes that were made.
- removed hidden palettes for folio game units.
- added Game-piece Layer to units for an OOC flag.
- removed unused images from the vmod archive.
- created new vsav file for on-map campaign setup.